Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summers arrived!

Here are a few pic from the Williamsburg Botanical Gardens Gardens program we attended on Wed morning!



They did a program for HS'er on water conservation..... the girls and I enjoyed it! And we learned about even more things we can safely throw in the compost pile! Yes our garbage output keeps shrinking!



Tonight the girls and I did our Smores Booth at the 2nd Annual "Day in a Life" GS Event.
It's always a big success and the girls had fun!


Summer arrived today... with it heavy humidity we know and dislike so much! Including the very present T storm and huge down pour in the early evening ( while I was supervising roasting of marshmallows for above mention event.....(thank goodness for a 16inch overhang, all the girls managed to stay dry...I got soaked)


I decided to start a new blog to share all the freebies, that I come across, that would be of some benifit to my fellow Williamsburgs is called Drum roll......"Williamsburg Freeebies"

The girls have taken to drinking thier drinks out of fancy glasses....they crack me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment